Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stairway to Heaven


The subject of this photo might look like a completely normal, stand-up dude at first glance, but as we all know, appearances can be misleading.  In fact, this man is deeply mysterious.  For instance, his sense of smell is wildly acute.  No less interesting are his preferences over different scents.  Although I am severely restricted in what I can say on this matter, you can rest assured that when the man in the picture walks outside each day, he smells a completely different world than you do, and you cannot imagine how it makes him feel.

I should add, however, that he is perfectly friendly, and that if you happen to see him on the street, you should not hesitate to say hello (he answers to 'Thor').

3 comments:

  1. The Mad Arab strikes again! I guess there's just too much damning evidence of certain strange lives on the web to resist. I ain't mad atcha though

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not you! This post is about a Croatian cell phone salesman living in Queens that I used to know.

    Seriously though, game recognize game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He also answers to Jazzy

    ReplyDelete